Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lake Powell Fever

SOLID trip... That is all I've got to say. Seriously, I have the most amazing friends. And thanks to my dad and Austin for putting up with us! We left on Thursday morning and camped in Bullfrog. Who knew that my friends were so good with roughin' it? I thought I was a really good camper... But apparently they can show me up. They had the tent up faster than I could even think! 

We were so hot and tired the whole weekend but we laughed and partied and perfected our boating skills. I would like to mention how cruel my father is when driving a boat when a tube full of girls is in tow. I am not lying here, people. He managed to almost make Vicky cry, made Eliza fly higher than anything I've ever seen, forced me to pee my pants a little, and gave all of us multiple bruises, road rashes, and cuts. Literally, we fit all six of us (including Austin) on the tube. I have never laughed harder in my life!!!!!! Funniest thing I have ever experienced. You know, it is that kind of laugh that makes you wonder when your next breathe is going to be... Ya, that silent laugh that makes your stomach hurt. Also the kind of laugh that takes away any strength that you have, which is inconvenient because we were to be holding on for OUR LIVES on this bright orange, flying, zipping rubber object.
Hey, that's all part of the fun... right?


















It couldn't have been a better send off party for me!
 best friends + lake powell = pure bliss

xoxo, McCall Rose