Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mrs. Bre Hilton

It really happened! Little Bre is not so little anymore.... SHE IS MARRIED! 

Yesterday was a perfect day for a wedding and everything turned out beautifully. The temple sealing was incredible, the luncheon was elegant and provided a good laugh, and the reception was a straight up PARTY! The only bitter part about the whole day (besides being super sweaty) was that I had to say goodbye to my baby boogs for 18 months, at the end of the night. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing friend like Breann and couldn't be more happy for her decision to marry the man of her dreams.




Had a little touch up before the reception

Love her

Thanks to Laur's bowtie-tying ability...

 


Hi, stunner.

WHO'S NEXT???
Goooooooood crew, if I do say so myself
Those might be a few tears.... 

I LOVE YOU! See you soon Mrs. Hilton...



xoxo, McCall Rose