Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Temple Day

Yesterday was such an exciting day in my life! I was able to go through the temple for the first time with my sister-in-law (as of June 15). It was a long day of spiritually goodness, but definitely a memorable one. I was surrounded by people that I loved, and felt so blessed. This day, in the scheme of things, changed my life forever; for good, of course. I feel so lucky to have a family that lives and loves the Gospel. My testimony has been strengthened so much since I received my mission call. Yesterday was just a small step towards becoming a missionary and serving the people of Norway. 

Looking forward, I cannot wait to see my older brother Dallin get sealed to his beautiful fiance, Carlyn. It seems life forever since they decided they were going to get married, but it is finally here! Saturday they will officially become Mr. and Mrs. Frampton. I could not be more excited for these two to start their lives together, and to also get another sister! It is the beginning of something great!