Monday, June 3, 2013

S is for...

This weekend was full of s words. Those of you whose mind might be in the gutter, no I was not meaning the four-lettered swear word that starts with s. {don't worry, my mind went there too}

+Snow cones...
My little brother, Austin, finishes 7th grade this week, so we went and celebrated with a couple of our favorite treats. I got the lemon-lime and Austin got the tiger's blood, of course.

+Seinfeld, Jerry


Justin and I went and saw Jerry Seinfeld perform at Abravanal Hall and we laughed our faces off. I know that that picture is ridiculously blurry, but that IS JERRY SEINFELD! We had great seats, and he had great jokes so all in all it was a great time.

+Stubbed

Okay look away if you are queasy, but yes this is my toe. I was mindlessly skipping out to my mailbox in bare feet and managed to trip over my own toes. Well, this was the lovely result. It hurt, really bad.

+Showers

My older brother, Dallin, and his soon-to-be bride, Carlyn, had their last wedding shower before they get hitched in two weeks. Haha! I managed to capture this priceless picture just at the right time.

+Sister Missionaries



My cute cousin, Alisha, got her mission call to Little Rock, Arkansas! I am so excited for her!!!! She will join me in the MTC on September 25th, and I could not be happier. Okay, how cute is that painting on the bottom? My amazing friend, Amy, painted it for me!!!! Seriously? Do I not have the best and most talented friends? So, so happy.

+Sunsets


I love bike rides! Especially Sunday, sunset, summer rides! {{hint: that was a lot of s-es}} But really, a nice sunset bike ride was a perfect end to my S-filled weekend!

xoxo, McCall Rose