Tuesday, May 14, 2013

c a l l e d t o s e r v e

I am a little late on this post but I cannot explain how excited I am for my mission call! Making the decision to go was probably one of the hardest in my life. I have been so lucky and blessed to be able to recognize the promptings of the Spirit. After praying and fasting about going, my answer became clear. I loved Elder Anderson's talk in conference when he said "Faith will replace your doubt." Once I put my papers in, I knew I had made the right decision. I know this is what I am supposed to be doing, and now I know it is Norway, I know this is where I am supposed to be going.

I made this little video of the night I got my call. The pictures are blurry for some reason... Let's just say this is my rough edit.



Klemmer og kyss, McCall Rose