Monday, March 4, 2013

through the lens



Am I the only one that thought february came and went in the blink of an eye? Granted, it is the shortest month of the year but I felt as if we jumped right over it. Having said that, it was a very fun and eventful february. So because a picture speaks for itself, I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking...

i got to hang out with aust when my parents went out of town

mom decorated for valentines day... 

my parents celebrated their 26th wedding anniversary 

we were able to go to the Skiing World Cup in Deer Valley 

...and hung out in the VIP tent

I got highlights.... after 6 long months.

said goodbye to a dear friend as she left for her LDS mission in Texas

went to a BYU basketball game with my love

had a modeling session in my room.... ya, i dont know

got mexican food for valentines


tried to get my bikini body before hawaii... i failed. 



got accepted into the Public Relations program at BYU!

flew to Maui 

had three too many of these




...and these 

hahah had an underwater photoshoot

went skiing on the worst/coldest/scariest day of the year

saw my little brother wrestle for the first time


made ugly faces
rekindled my love for puppies

and laughed

xox mccallrose