Thursday, November 22, 2012

thanks

happy thanksgiving! not only is it one of my favorites because i get to stuff my face without any discrimination, but i get to reflect on the many, many things i am thankful for. here is one of several lists of people and things that make me appreciate life........

family, because they are always there when other people aren't

the gospel, because it represents true love and light in my life

utah, because it is beautiful 


dance, because it was wonderful and i miss it often

friends, because i don't know where i'd be without them...


running, because it is my outlet

missionaries (not only my sister), because they are spreading the gospel around the world

school, because i love to learn knew things

austin brigham, because he is has taught me that miracles happen

kenya, because it was such a humbling experience

dallin, because he is one of a kind and a wonderful big brother

quotes, because they inspire me 




my parents, because they are strong, loving and my source of advice

lacee, because she is my stunning big sister that i look up to 

my boat, because it is my favorite summer toy

my dogs, because ruby and jack are the cutest pups

four seasons, because each one brings a different happiness 

laughter, because it is the best medicine

music, because there is a song for everything

clothes and shoes, because im a bit obsessed 

doctors, (one of my biggest fears) but yes they help a lot of people

food, because i eat three times a day... and i like to cook

kisses, because they make everyone smile

childhood, because it created the best memories

fireworks, because they are magical

showers, because i love feeling clean

peonies, because they are my favorite flower

cameras, because they capture beautiful moments

sophie rose barton, because of her friendship and the testimony growth she gave me

my weird personality, because its awesome

my twin, because she is knows me the best

justin, because he makes me the happiest girl in the world 


and lastly, for my life that i am so blessed to live. 

i thank my heavenly father for everything that i have been able to do during my short 20 years on earth. i wake up everyday grateful for how fortunate i have been, and continue to strive to be better. yes, i took all of these pictures (except for the ones that i am in, of course) and if you have gotten all the way to right here, im proud of you.

--mccallrose