Friday, September 21, 2012

a day in the life

TGIF! Fridays are my favorite day of the week, who doesn't agree with that? But don't get me confused with the famous-for-no-reason Rebecca Black who sung that awful Friday song. ITS FRIDAY, FRIDAY... GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY. yuck. Anyway, here is a another great day in the life of ME!

running a little late but luckily I managed to match my accessories
up the never-ending staircase I go
I am sweaty and out of breath when I reach the top
Ok, so I might be a little judgmental... but I am definitely against these
True Religion jean shorts for this young man.
And of course in Human Geography we have a whole discussion about children.... :/
I find myself in the library trying to do homework... which really means social networking
I am officially a creeper.. but must give this gentleman
 props for his Burberry eyewear
Continuing on the creeper title... this is pretty much self-explanatory.
 Backpack and a baby... two things that should never go together. 
After getting out of my writing lab an hour early I finally get to head home
(The stairs are a lot more friendly when descending them) 
BEAUTIFUL day today!
Ahhhh Lunch: turkey and cheese melt on a wheat tortilla, salad with italian dressing,
 a perfect peach and refreshing ice water. YUM! 

After a much needed nap, a snack of watermelon... 
Am I always eating? DINNER!
Grilled chicken with seasoning and parmesan, herb rice, salad,
a green apple and a glass of my favorite... OJ

Who doesn't love a good sunset?



Perfect day with a perfect ending...