Friday, January 4, 2013

new

h a p p y  n e w  y e a r !


better late than never i always say...

well, i am usually not one for new year's resolutions, but a friend recently enlightened me of their importance. not only did he enlighten, but he changed my mind about them.

i thought to myself, "okay, i guess i can make myself come up with a few goals."

to my surprise, after i started writing i didn't really stop. i guess there are quite a few things i need to work on.

so in celebration of the new year, i hope to not really become a new me, but rather to become a better me. yeah, it is going to be hard to keep some of the goals that i have made, but the outcome is worth the hard work.

this year, i hope we all will strive to smile a little bigger, hug a little longer, give thanks more frequently, and go a little farther out of your way to make someone happy.


c h e e r s !


xo, mccallrose