Friday, October 12, 2012

hot cup of joe


okay people, not a real hot cup of joe... it was a pumpkin spice steamer. "hot cup of joe" sounds a lot better than "hot cup of pumpkin spice steamer"... right? ya.

I am so dumb. seriously. I left in too big of a hurry to really look at the weather forecast for today.
never doing that again.

Wearing a sheer long sleeved top, jeans and flats seemed like it'd suffice. but no. after my first hour of class it was pouring rain and I don't know why I couldn't see my breathe. hoodless, dripping wet, and freezing I walked from one end of campus to the other three different times.

I guess I could have walked home and gotten a coat but thinking about climbing those stairs one more time than I needed to just wasn't an option.

Anyway, after three hours of classes, and two tests in two hours I FINALLY got to go home. (I hope someone noticed how beautiful my speed walk in... because I was haulin')

Eventually I got to my door and couldn't wait to get inside and put layers on layers on layers on my body............

........................and the door was locked.

That wouldn't have been so sucky if I wouldn't have FORGOTTEN MY KEYS!

I seriously almost started crying. almost.

Thankfully, my beautiful friends Abigail and Katie came to my rescue. Not only did they offer a safe haven but a ride to Starbucks. YES PLEASE

I felt like I could properly reward myself for taking two tests in record time and being quite pleased with my scores. A grande pumpkin steamer, and a 400 calorie piece of coffee cake was just enough to both warm me up and fill me up.

Not only did I enjoy my sweet treats, but I also enjoyed catching up with some of my best friends. All the bad of my day was gone in a heartbeat

My first Starbucks of the season wasn't too bad....






katie left her mark


nom nom nom 

bye bye

orange never looked so good 


xoxo