Monday, October 8, 2012

hello october

the best month of the year has finally arrived! football, changing leaves, cold mornings, halloween and of course my birthday. 
Justin and I had a fun time saying goodbye to September on the 28th and 29th...
On friday, we went to the BYU vs Hawaii game. because of the boring 47-0 leading score... we kept each other entertained. Can't complain when my cougars have a big win! 
On saturday, we went and played around at the Utah Olympic Park. Lets just say that I overcame my fear of heights pretty quick. If the zip-line didn't do it for me... the rope course sure did. It took us 30 minutes to do one level and by the end we were winded! I left with blisters on my hands, a huge smile on my face, and confidence in myself that really, I could do anything! It was so fun, and a good way to welcome fall. 

sunsets are always just wonderful
so grateful for how close this temple is


BYU game with my favorite boy 

Top of the Utah Olympic Park

It doesn't really look like it, but I am scared out of my mind




<3 <3 <3