Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Change


As the school bell rings for a brand new year, change is evident. When the morning air starts to require a sweater, change is obvious. And finally, when the mountainside turns from green to bright shades of red, change is undeniable.

Change has frightened me for years now, but finally I have embraced it! Change is opportunity for new laughs, strengthened friendships, unforgettable memories, and most importantly, a better YOU! As my most favorite time of the year approaches, I could not be happier. I have found a new love for polka dots, socks, mom's cooking, learning, sleep, high heels, tears of joy, good books, sunrises, exercise, magazines and best friends.

"To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for. Where you want to go and why you want to there." --Kofi Annan

this is my lovely family 

this is my wonderful sister-- that is leaving on her mission

this is my beautiful roommate 

and this is my irreplaceable best friend